Out of stock
Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE Kit, With this kit simply add a shell, buttons, lens and a Raspberry Pi0W & Micro SD Card, so you can build yourself a fully functioning Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE.
The kit includes a fully soldered PocketPi FE PCB, Pre Soldered Battery, Wireless Charging PCB, Shoulder Buttons PCB and all 3d brackets needed. All you have to add is a shell, buttons, lens & Raspberry Pi Zero W & Micro SD Card. Making it a perfect DIY Project with minimal soldering needed.
Once fully built you will have a Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE with the following features:
PocketPi FE Specs
- Fast 320×240 high contrast ratio and high viewing angle 2.6” Screen. The size really helps make text heavy games like Pokemon so much easier to read.
- i2S Audio. The best audio you can squeeze from the Raspberry Pi. It’s also Stereo mixed into both channels rather than opting for mono only.
- On-Screen Battery monitoring. See exactly how much time you’ve got left to play with an on screen battery monitor and automatic safe shutdown when the battery gets low.
- Safe Shutdown. Switching the Pocket to ‘off’ doesn’t just kill the power, it safely shuts it down (This avoids corruption of SD cards that can occur with sudden power cuts. It also comes with a safety button that will cut the power, just in case).
- Optional Full HDMI out for connection to TV’s & Monitors.
- Wireless Charging
- L&R Shoulder Buttons, We have added solder ports should you wish to add back buttons to your build.
- Pre Soldered PocketPI FE PCB
- 2.6″ 320×240 LCD
- 1800 Mah Battery
- Shoulder Button PCB
- Full 3d Parts Set
- Wireless Charging PCB
- Full HDMI Adapter
You can see some Demos on our Youtube here
All software and guides on how to build it can be found here
THESE KITS ARE IN STOCK BUT VERY LIMITED QTY