£4.50 – £10.00
Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE Bare PCB, With this you can build yourself a fully functioning PocketPi FE.
This is a bare PCB which will need fully populating, You will need some SMD soldering skills to assemble this so please bare this in mind before ordering.
We can also solder the i2s sound chip on for you if you require, just leaving you the SMD Parts, just chose this option in the drop down options.
Click Here for the list of parts that you will need to build yourself a PocketPi FE. We also offer Pre Cut shells if you don’t fancy cutting one yourself.
PocketPi FE Specs
- Fast 320×240 high contrast ratio and high viewing angle 2.6” Screen. The size really helps make text heavy games like Pokemon so much easier to read.
- i2S Audio. The best audio you can squeeze from the Raspberry Pi. It’s also Stereo mixed into both channels rather than opting for mono only.
- On-Screen Battery monitoring. See exactly how much time you’ve got left to play with an on screen battery monitor and automatic safe shutdown when the battery gets low.
- Safe Shutdown. Switching the Pocket to ‘off’ doesn’t just kill the power, it safely shuts it down (This avoids corruption of SD cards that can occur with sudden power cuts. It also comes with a safety button that will cut the power, just in case).
- Optional Full HDMI out for connection to TV’s & Monitors.
- Wireless Charging
- L&R Shoulder Buttons, We have added solder ports should you wish to add back buttons to your build.
You can see some Demos on our Youtube here
These are now in stock as the left over stock has been counted and added, so will ship immediately.